A. Client Services Agreement
This Client Services Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into between you (the “Client”) and Uride Idrive, (“Uride Idrive”) and applies to all driving services rendered for the Client by Uride Idrive at any time. For good and valuable consideration, the Client and Uride Idrive agree as follows:
1. Uride Idrive will provide a driver to drive the Client’s automobile as requested by the Client. The Client agrees to all current terms and conditions of service set forth on Uride Idrive’s website (as they are amended from time to time) with respect to such driving services including all terms and conditions related to rates, cancellation charges, payment procedures, privacy policies and the conduct of the Client and any passengers. The Client agrees to review and be familiar with all such terms and conditions each time the Client uses the driving services of Uride Idrive.
2. The Client represents to Uride Idrive that the Client carries automobile insurance providing at least the following minimum liability limits: $20,000 bodily injury each person / $40,000 each accident, and $10,000 property damage, collision and comprehensive. The Client further represents to Uride Idrive that there are no driver restrictions contained in these automobile insurance policies, that these automobile insurance policies will insure Uride Idrive and its driver within the above liability limits and that these automobile insurance policies are in full force and effect and will remain in full force and effect during the provision of any driving services for the Client by Uride Idrive.
3. The Client acknowledges that Uride Idrive is providing driving services for the Client in reliance on the above representations. The Client immediately will advise Uride Idrive of any change in the terms and conditions of the above insurance policies that affects the above representations.
4. The Client represents to Uride Idrive that the Client’s automobile is in good, safe working condition and that the Client has no knowledge of any condition of the Client’s automobile that presents a risk to the driver, the Client or any passenger. The Client further represents to Uride Idrive that the Client’s automobile is owned by the Client and is currently and properly registered in the Client’s name with the applicable state authorities. The Client acknowledges that Uride Idrive is providing driving services for the Client in reliance on these representations. The Client immediately will advise Uride Idrive of any change in the condition, ownership or registration of the automobile.
5. The Client agrees that the Client’s automobile insurance is primary for liability, collision and comprehensive coverage and that any insurance that Uride Idrive may carry is secondary to the Client’s automobile insurance. The Client further agrees that Uride Idrive’s legal responsibility for any damage to the Client’s automobile or any other property belonging to the Client or any other person resulting from the negligence or other action of Uride Idrive or any Uride Idrive driver is limited to the lesser of the amount of the Client’s deductible or $250.
6. The Client agrees that the driving services provided by Uride Idrive are limited to driving the Client and any agreed upon passengers and the Client’s automobile to the agreed upon destination address(es) and that the driving services hereunder do not include, nor is Uride Idrive under any obligation to provide, any manner of assistance to the Client or any other passenger including any assistance with respect to entering or leaving the automobile or entering or leaving any location or building. The Client further agrees that the driving services provided by Uride Idrive commence when the driver begins to drive the Client’s automobile and terminate upon arrival at the agreed upon destination address(es).
7. In the event the client engages Uride Idrive to provide driving service for an automobile not owned by the Client, the Client represents that the Client has permission to use such automobile for these purposes and that all of the representation, warranties and agreements contained herein regarding the Client’s automobile are true, accurate and complete with respect to such automobile.
8. After the Client evaluates the performance of an Uride Idrive driver, the Client may wish to hire this person directly. Because Uride Idrive drivers represent an important asset of Uride Idrive and are its inventory of skilled professionals, in the event the Client wishes to convert any Uride Idrive driver to the Client’s employ, the Client agrees to pay a conversion fee of $5,000 to Uride Idrive as liquidated damages. The Client’s liability to Uride Idrive for the conversion fee is triggered when the Client hires an Uride Idrive driver within six months after the last day of driving services provided to the Client by Uride Idrive and arises regardless of the hiring status by the Client of the driver; i.e. liability is triggered if the driver is hired on a permanent, temporary or “as needed” basis and regardless of the driver’s employment status with Uride Idrive at the time of the hire (e.g., no longer with Uride Idrive) or the driver’s claimed reason for leaving Uride Idrive (e.g., left Uride Idrive for reasons unrelated to conversion).
9. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, or the services provided under this Agreement, or any accident or incident involving the Client, the Client’s automobile or any passenger, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its rules and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. If any arbitration, action or proceeding is brought by or against Uride Idrive pertaining to or arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, or the services provided under this Agreement, or any accident or incident involving the Client, the Client’s automobile or any passenger, and if Uride Idrive is the prevailing party, Uride Idrive shall be entitled to recover all costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred on account of such arbitration, action or proceeding. The location of any arbitration shall be in Hartford, Connecticut.
10. The Client HEREBY RELEASES, AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, AND AGREES TO DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS Uride Idrive and its officers, directors, managers, drivers, employees, members, agents and independent contractors from any and all claims, demands, suits, liabilities, expenses, costs, judgments, injuries (including death) or other losses or damages that arise from or relate to the services provided for the Client and any passengers by Uride Idrive and its officers, directors, managers, drivers, employees, members, agents and independent contractors including any claims based on negligence or any other legal theory.
11. The Client has carefully read the terms of this Agreement including its Release of Claims, Indemnity and Hold Harmless provisions.The Client certifies to Uride Idrive that the representations made by the Client in this Agreement are true and accurate. The Client further certifies to Uride Idrive that the Client understands the terms of this Agreement and has no questions about the meaning of this Agreement or any of its provisions.
B. Policies, Fees & Charges, Refund Policy, Discount Policy, Service Area
Reservation & Confirmation Policy:
There are courtesy e-mails,calls, texts messages or app notices to inform you that your ride has been received, assigned, scheduled, changed etc… through our system. Please note that reservations are NOT scheduled and confirmed until a driver has been assigned. All reservations are subject to driver availability. Reservations made between 12:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. cannot be for a pick-up between 12:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. of the same day. Reservations of 2 or more drivers for same day service require a non-refundable deposit of $30.95 per driver.
Reservation Cancellation, Changes and No-Show Policy:
Reservations may be cancelled or changed up to 2 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time without penalty; otherwise you will be charged a cancellation fee, the appropriate wait time, or other charges as they may apply at the retail rate. Cancellations on Holidays and high volume periods as determined by management, examples inlcude Weekends (Fiday-Sunday), New Year’s Eve, Memorial Day weekend, Valentine’s Day and other times where demand and volume are high, require a 48 hour notice and if not complied are subject to the High Volume Cancellation Fee. Standard cancellation fee is $50.00. High volume cancellation fee is $75.00.
Items purchased such as gift certificates, pre-paid hours and/or blocks of hours are non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions will be made.
Discounts and special offers are not applicable during holidays and high volume periods as determined by management, examples include New Year’s Eve, Memorial Day weekend, Valentine’s Day and other times where demand and volume are high.
Usage charges begin to accrue at the start of your reservation time. In order to avoid charges for anything other than travel time, we recommend that you meet your driver within 15 minutes of your reservation time. If you prefer to delay your scheduled pickup, you must set a new time 2 hours prior to your scheduled pickup, without charge.
Tipping Your Driver:
Uride Idrive recommends customers give an 20% gratuity to the driver.
Please see Service Area as we are expanding. Advanced reservations are highly recommended for all pick-ups and subject to driver availability.
Member will pay usage fees and other fees in accordance with Uride Idrive’s standard fee schedule. The current fee schedule can be viewed at www.UrideIdrive.com. Uride Idrive reserves the right to change the fee schedule at any time. Member shall have the right to terminate this Agreement, but shall remain liable for all outstanding usage fees. Unless other payment methods acceptable to Uride Idrive are arranged usage fees will be automatically billed and charged to Member’s designated credit card account or debit card account. Any Member who uses a debit card as the designated credit card account acknowledges that Uride Idrive will not be responsible for any fees or penalties associated with insufficient funds, bounced checks, or any other form of fee due to a charge for Services hereunder. Member must maintain a credit or debit card account or similar payment account on file with Uride Idrive in order to receive Services. Uride Idrive may automatically charge Member’s card for Services used by Member as they are incurred. Once Member has placed its payment account on file with Uride Idrive, Uride Idrive may receive automatic updates of that account information from the financial institution that issued that payment card in order to keep that payment information current. If Member objects to any fees or charges for Services, Member must notify Uride Idrive in writing (including electronically) within 30 days after the fee or charge is incurred (unless applicable law does not allow a limit or the law requires a longer period). If Member fails to object in writing to any charge within such 30 day period, the charge will be deemed approved by Member. Interest will accrue on all delinquent amounts due Uride Idrive hereunder at the lesser of 18% per annum or the highest rate permitted by law from the date the payment was due until actually received by Uride Idrive.